Terms & Conditions
1. The Singapore Kennel Club (hereinafter called SKC) shall not be held responsible for any liability for loss or damage from disease, death, run away, theft, injury to persons or other pets or property caused by the owner’s dog or other unavoidable causes arising out of or in connection with the dog being handled or otherwise cared for by us. However, SKC agrees to due and reasonable care while the pet/s is in its custody.
2. The owner of the dog warrants that he/she is the Sole legal owner, and that the dog has not been exposed to any communicable diseases within the last 30 days from the time of attaining the training classes.
3. Whether the dog be on the premises of the training ground or not, the owner hereby agrees to be and is solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of the dog at all time. The owner agrees not to claim any damages against SKC of any nature whatsoever, either by way of contract, equity, negligence or otherwise.
4. The owner hereby authorises SKC to train and/or handle the dog in a manner which we deem fit in our sole and unfettered discretion.
5. The owner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified SKC against all claims damages liabilities actions costs (including solicitor and client costs) and all expenses howsoever and whatever that SKC may incur or be subjected to as a result of any breach by the owner of the terms and conditions herein or for any injury, death or damage to life or property caused or contributed by the owner’s dog.
6. All fees paid are not refundable, non transferable (to another dog or owner).
7. SKC reserves all rights to re-schedule any lesson as deemed necessary. SKC is under no obligation for make-up lesson for owners who are absent from class.
8. Only owner/handler and the dog(s) that is enrolled for the class are allow into the school/Training ground.
9. It is mandatory that the owner pick up all their dog’s droppings and keep the training premises clean at all times.
10. SKC reserve all right to remove any owner who do not comply to the above condition. There will be strictly no refund for the above offenders.